Friday, February 5, 2010

Homebound and need prayer

Thank the Lord - this victim of mental disease and demonic harassment is going to be discharged either today or tomorrow.

I was told that the auditory hallucinations have decreased significantly. I also spoke with our gem last night and she was very bright, bouncy, full of life and energy! As usual, the staff and the other patients will miss her.

I'm going to step up my prayers again because she will soon be in an environment where she cannot be fully supervised all the time. I'm sure she'll be fine with the spiritual protection of our platoon of Christian Soldiers. The site admin tools are telling me that 56 people have viewed this blog. My goal is to get that up to 5600 by the end of March. The more prayer, the better. Thanks so much again for standing with us in a fight against what cannot be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment