Thursday, January 28, 2010

Emergency

The enemy has stepped up his game. This is nothing for Hollywood - this is real.

Tuesday night I talked to the young girl on the phone. Knowing my plan to fast and pray for a while to drive out the oppression, I told her that God has a plan and in the next few days something amazing is going to happen. I told her I don't know exactly what, but to keep watching for something wonderful to happen "between now and the next 7 days."

As you know, I reached out to several people and hopefully the prayer chains lit up. If not, they need to, asap.

The young lady was non-responsive this morning when they went to wake her up. The medical staff has no explanation, but we do, don't we. Her blood pressure was dangerously low, she would not respond to any stimulation except pain... remember, cutting is what kept the enemy calm before, and now he's at it again. Let's not allow the enemy to convince her that pain works for anything other than what God decides.

She is in the ER. They have her on oxygen and IV's. They have her on an EKG, but not an EEG which I would hope they could do since the enemy is holding her brain hostage and is attempting to use it to shut down her physical body.

This is real. There are no medical reasons identified yet to explain this, and suddenly she is nearly comatose. Please pray, pray, pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment